Maine Auto Service Win An Alignment Contest 2015
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Maine residents who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees of Maine Auto Service (MAS) and any other affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IP address.
(b) To enter, log onto https://maineautoservice.com/contest/ to complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone and email address and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest start on March 23, 2015 and ends on May 15, 2015 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by Maine Auto Service by 4:00 P.M. EDT on each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the drawing on the following Monday. Maine Auto Service is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction
(d) Each Friday during the Contest Period beginning on April 10, 2015 one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, for a total of six (8) winners.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Maine Auto Service and will not be acknowledged or returned.
(f) All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional offers and emails from Maine Auto Service.
1. Six (6) winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a standard four- wheel alignment for their vehicle from Maine Auto Service. Each prize is valued at $89.99
2. Winner(s) will be notified by phone or email. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone as proof of identity. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Maine Auto Service reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 3 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Maine Auto Service. The Maine Auto Service has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household
7. Maine Auto Service is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Maine Auto Service is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Maine Auto Service have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Maine Auto Service, 510 Canal St Lewiston, ME 04240 and on Maine Auto Service’s website at www.maineautoservice.com
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Maine Auto Service, 510 Canal St Lewiston, ME 04240 by June 1, 2015.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Maine Auto Service accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any hereunder.
5. Maine Auto Service cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information
6. Maine Auto Service reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Schedule an appointment
P: (207) 430-4000
P: (207) 844-2166
P: (207) 333-6000
P: (207) 221-8999
P: (207) 490-4000
P: (207) 289-3000